- High quality quilted Greyhound coat with warm fleece lining and reflective piping
- Special contoured pattern suitable for sitehounds such as Greyhounds, Whippets, Lurchers, Sulukis and similar cross breeds
- Suitable for use with a normal collar & lead or a body harness through a special zipped harness slot
- Strong durable outer fabric with quick fastening adjustable front and body straps, together with a fold down neck
- Sizing – please view the measuring guideline image or scroll down for instructions
The Thermal Quilted Greyhound Coat from Ginger Ted is a high quality, super warm coat designed to keep your dog extra warm and clean. Suitable for all hound like breeds such as Greyhounds, Whippets, Lurchers, Sulukis and similar cross breeds. Made from a quilted durable fabric with a zipped shoulder harness slot and lined with a fleecy fur fabric. The coat features adjustable front and body/belly straps together with reflective piping and a fold down neck with lead/collar slot. This coat is also available in a model for standard dogs and short-legged breeds such as Dachshunds. Please see the separate listings for these coats.
Measuring Instructions – Before taking any measurements please ensure your dog is standing still and upright, looking forward and on all fours. To order the correct size measure along the back of your dog from the withers to the start of the tail. Please then refer to the sizing chart and breed guideline which you will find in the images for this product. Thermal Quilted Dog Coats are generously sized therefore if your measurement falls between sizes we suggest you order the smaller size.